Thunder in the Attic

The torch passes ...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Stronger

So I think I've found our theme song. :) It's be Delirious? (the question mark is part of their name ... *grin*), and it's part of the album of music inspired by Narnia. Let me know what you think. (If you don't post I shall assume you haven't read it ... *glances at appropriate people*)

We're getting stronger every day
We're getting braver in every way
Halleluia, here we come

We're getting stronger every day
Push through the waves that fall our way
Halleluia, here we come
We're much stronger when we're one
Halleluia, here we come

Oh, I love You from the depths of my heart
And nothing here can tear us apart
Everything's beautiful with You
Everything's beautiful when You
Invade my life
And I'm living just to say
That I love You.

We're getting closer every day
Chasing the dreams that Heaven gave
Halleluia, here we come

We're getting closer every day
Into Your arms I'm here to stay
We're much stronger when we're one
Halleluia, here we come

I love You from the depths of my heart ...

etc. (Not typing out the refrain again.)

There isn't a line of this song that doesn't apply to us, as Quillbearers, in some way, shape, or form. I can elaborate in the comments if you wish. :)

ALSO. Those of you who know my cousin, Joseph (Fayle on Inkies), know that he is temporarily gone, serving as a full-time volunteer of sorts in Chicago. Well, he just emailed me, and I sent him the link to this blog - and he would love to join. I intend to send him the invite today or tomorrow; that ok with everyone?

4 Comments:

Blogger Feanarwen said...

Joseph emailed you??? Oh, tell him I said hi and i miss him and I've been thinking about him!!!!! Wow...I miss him. you are so lucky Rose.

That is a beautiful song, (as i know I've told you before. :)) And I whole heartedly agree. i intended to say that before, but well, you had to go and mention Joseph, and so i digress. *grin* It's so perfect, and so true. I love it!! wow.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

So I take it I should send him the invitation? ;)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Defenitly, we like Fayle.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Feanarwen said...

No, don't even think about it, we simply can't stand having him around. *nods firmly*

;)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home