Thunder in the Attic

The torch passes ...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Well. Well, Well. Well.

Well. Here I am. :looks around: Getting to the point where I could post here again has been a major challenge--one made all the more challenging by a lack of time and other factors. I'll have to tell you about it sometime. For now, suffice it to say that I have returned; I have also written down my username (N.B.: Your username on Blogger is not the same as your display name. So let it be written, so let it be done.) and my password, in a secure location. (Which means, of course, that I've already forgotten where I put them.) Perhaps I can avoid a repeat of this hideous hassle I've had to go through. :nods:

You may now welcome me back. :-D

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Welcome!!!!! *throws confetti and pantoongles*

Stupid blogger.

I love you!!!!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Tolkienite said...

No punishment for Keesa.

YAY!!!!!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Keesa said...

:grins:

Gracias, amigas. I did not want to be punished. :pokes Blogger:

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home