Thunder in the Attic

The torch passes ...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Writer's block....

Okay, I've decided to dive right in and be the first to wail about writing. I have a problem.....for the first time in my life, I'm trying to write a short story, and I don't know how to handle it!! *cries* Marian won't tell me why she won't marry anyone, Ben won't tell me where on earth he came from and whether or not he's staying, and everything but the beginning is all messed up. *is sad* Is it just a silly little story? Or does it have a deeper meaning? Is it fun, or depthful. It won't tell me! I don't know what to do....

I needed to cry. Thanks for listening, everyone. *teary smile*

*hugs all 'round*

3 Comments:

Blogger Keesa said...

Awww! It's okay, dear! It shall work itself out, in the end, you'll see! :hugs:

4:19 PM  
Blogger Feanarwen said...

*hugs back* thank you Keesa. i love you!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Lizly - I sent you a consoling email in response to the one you sent me. *hugs* I wish I could give better advice ... :(

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home